Sunrise Surakshit Ghar Karja
- A home loan product tied up with endowment life insurance policy--this is a unique loan product being offered to the customers for the first time in the Nepalese banking sector.
- Insurance Partner: Prime Life Insurance Company Limited.
- Under this scheme, each borrower will have life insurance policy commensurate with the loan amount and tenure of the house loan.
- Provide life insurance provision to the borrower throughout the loan tenure and borrower's family need not to bear burden of the loan if any unwanted happen to the borrower .
- Borrower is entitled to capital return in a form of bonus at the time of loan maturity.
- Extra Benefit Package (if rider option has been opted)
- ADB (Accidental Death Benefit) :- In case of accidental death, nominee will get an extra amount equal to the sum assured or Rs 30,00,000.00 whichever is lower.
- TPDPW (Total Permanent Disability Benefit):- In case of permanent disability by an accident, premium will be waived equal to the sum assured or Rs 30,00,000.00 whichever is lower for the remaining period after disability. Also borrower will get Monthly Income Benefit for a maximum period of ten years or remaining tenure period of policy whichever is lower.
- Insurance company will pay full loan amount to the bank on behalf of the borrower within the loan tenure. Therefore the borrower will bear say interest portion only making the EMI significantly lower than in normal home loan.
- Loan limit: Rs.0.5 million to Rs.10 million
- Loan tenure: 10 to 20 years
- Eligibility: All Nepali above 21 years of age and below 50 years.
- In case of prepayment of the loan, the borrower will have options to surrender to the policy or continue with it.